Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Cotton Club! Roarong 20's

A friend of mine was planning her 30th Birthday Party but could not decide on a theme, so I suggested a 20's theme. From throwing parties over the years I had just what she needed to pull off this party. Let the planning begin, but wait I'm also a guest and the photographer for the night. Eeeekkk what am I going to wear?! I searched and searched until I stumbled upon a consignment shop off of Roswell Rd in Atlanta. I saw her and I knew she was the one, I didn't care she was $60.00 she was the real deal (authentic red dress). 

I borrowed my grandmothers fur and jewels and I made my had piece, the gloves I bought a few years ago as a prop for my photography at an antique store.







 I dont smoke its just a hooka (peach flavor)





We had a blast! Some of the ladies I play kickball with and my coaches attended, I have to say we had the party jumping! Here's a few more pics of our awesome night.



















No comments:

Post a Comment